Friday, November 24, 2006

Today is Friday, the last one of the second last month of the year 2006.
So what am I goin to do now -- nothing, just sleep as I have to go to Delhi tomorrow - for what nothing much - infact it's kind of a trip as for me it's not worth the time spent on it (infact the time spent is not the matter but the way the time that will be spent in the journey will be killing). Anyway I see it as a trip which I have to take - and I get atleast the advantage that my project will start sooner, maybe.
In any case - today's best thing - we got the stepper motors working (maybe and the we doesn't include me) and something amazing was happening - the motor was working whenever it wanted to - the circuit being the same, it worked for some time interval and just started working and then stopped - as so ever it wished - or more properly as so ever we wished, being more sensitive to Rishi. It started when we wanted to or when we brought Rishi's hand closer to it with the story for it's stopping being the same.
Ok so we are done with today's story - let's search something else - ok I am writing this blog on my transparent window of notepad2 instead of the blogger window -- easy way - even if the window doesn't open now I can write now and post it whenever it is. Ease of manipulation an anyway it fells good when you are typing on a transparent window.
OK before ending - we had mess veg grub and we have rejected the microcontroller available in the lab and I thought I would also make a new blog which would not be for anything - so a more refined thing - rather than a piece of junk ( I seriously do not beleive this blog is a piece of junk ). So let's see if I do it or not.
Without taking much time --- hey I like typing --- I would like to end this file but before that a thing -- looks have a phychological effect so they have effect on your thinking -- so that would apply to you as well --- well think mathematically -- only if you see yourself in the mirror very often :). JUst kidding/joking/whatever.
And now the end of it -- the song going on/ was just going on is/was somewhere I belong - or that was what he was saying in the end of the song, and the song going on now is "zindagi hai duya to kya".
To bye , tc (not turbo c but take care and if you had thought otherwise, it's vice versa ), sayonara, come to office yourself (khuda-afice), achcha alvida (good bye) and aise hi (so on), etc ..
Time to go the dn I me felling sleepy now da ta (not data but tata oh ta ta -- or good bye, jstu fellign sleepy)
k bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye
no k but ok from now on -- ok !!!

No comments: